Monday, November 8, 2010

Paper Sculpt Sensation

Hi there,

Paper Sculpt Sensation by Marion Elliot is probably one of the craft books that makes me in awe every time I read it. It shows 3D techniques for papercrafts with step by step instruction and pictures.


Below are some of my favorite creation. Truly amazing!!!

  Tea Time

         Gorgeous Garlands                                 Baby Booties

                Glamorous Bag                             Colorful Globes
 
                                                  Everlasting Flowers

Bravo to Marion Elliot. She is such an amazing crafter! I am going to try to find her on Twitter. In the meantime, here is her Esty shop site: http://vintagetown.etsy.com

love,

My First Card

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews