Friday, January 14, 2011

Super Cute Panda's Collection

Dearest friends,

Today, when I sat down at the table, I felt so compelled to make some animal cards, so I look through my Sei papers. Who doesn't love pandas? They are cute and they eat bamboos... supposedly that makes them cuter. That's it! I'm making panda cards.

I made all these cards using only the following because I was trying to be super resourceful.

1. One sheet of Panda 12x12 Sei paper
2. Two sheets of solid green 12x12 Sei paper
3. Two sheets of solid light purple 12x12 Recollection paper
4. Some flowers scrap I have in my treasure box (aka... leftover box)
5. Purple ribbon & some number/letters stickers

I was surprised myself when at the end, there is such a variety and not just cards. To tell you the truth, when I make cards, I just kinda make them and not knowing how they really are gonna turn out. So let's see what we have here.

- One big card
- One medium size card
- Two tiny cards
- One postcard
- One bookmark

Adorable Panda's Collection 
Did you notice the question mark on one of the tiny cards? Cool, right?






Which one(s) is/are your favorite? I like the bookmark the most. Will bring it to work tomorrow to use. So happy. It's been a while since I just sit at the table and started making craft nonstop. Hope you enjoy it too.

Much love,

My First Card

3 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

I love them all! I cant believe you made all of this w/ just 5 sheets of paper, Great job!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm now a follower

Unknown said...

So adorable. I love Panda's. You really did a good job using just 5 sheets of paper. I am trying to use up all my scraps, it is a bit challenging though. Have a great weekend girl:)

Stephanie

CreativeMish said...

These Panda's are adorable! My middle daughter has loved Panda's forever... I'm always on the lookout for something cute for her

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews