Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby Birthday Card!


Hi there,

I made this card for my niece's birthday when she turned 1. I asked for it back today so I could take pictures and share it with you. Hopefully, she has not noticed that it's gone.
 I chose a very color background paper with flowers and paste some more crafted flowers on top.
 You can see the crafted flowers on the background flowers more clearly here.
I cut the word baby and put it above a baby figure I purchased at a craft store. Below is a Happy Birthday in red to match with the background color.


I think this card is super adorable. I hope you like it too. Now, I have to give the card back to my niece before I get into trouble ^_^

love,
My First Card

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews