Saturday, November 6, 2010

Goat in a meadow

Hi there,

For my brother's birthday, since he was born in a goat year, I drew and colored a goat trotting through a field.I think he likes it very much because he display it in his home office.

The drawing is bordered by a red frame with orange flowers (made from fabrics) to match the flowers in the drawing itself. "Happy Birthday" is colored around by blue implicating the sky over the the goat. To creat more dimension, I drew three hills in three different color and place the goat on the middle one.



My original drawing of the goat is found on the internet. What I tried hard to do here is to give it a 3-D look, but as long as the goat looks cute, I think it's okay.

love,
My First Card

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews