Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby boys time!!!

Hey,

I wonder what's in store for us today...

This is one of the cards I made back in middle school. I'm not entirely sure what is going on here. Dinosaur is going to school and he's using floating rubber tires to cross the river.

A baby boy's card. This card is very colorful with a dominance of blue and a blend of yellow, red and green. All the characters are very cute so it is somewhat hard to bring out a focus or to draw an attention. Therefore, I decided to create three circles with submarines, cars and trains at the upper half of the card. They also match with the button circle shape immediately below.
 A close up for you.
 The same goes with this card. I also try to replicate the circle shape of the buttons and bring the attention down to the lower half of the card after we see "baby boy" which is also round.
A close-up.
love,
My First Card

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews