Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas/Thanksgiving Favorites

Hi there,


 This Craft book contains over 200 card designs for special occasions throughout the year and, edited by Sarah Crosland, David and Charles Company (www.mycraftivity.com). All articles include:

1. Picture of the craft
2. Technique used
3. Materials used
4. Tip - Tip - Tip
5. Step by step instruction

Below I will show you my favorite Christmas and Thanksgiving cards from this book. Sorry, only three.
Twinkle Star
Designed and made by Tracey Daykini-Jones
This is a stunning Christmas card because of the combination of colors, although traditional, beautifully attractive. The red immediately draws your eye to the Green Christmas tree, simply paste on the white background. I love the little card as well. 
Christmas Lights
Designed and made by Tracy Daykin-Jones
I thought the Santa Claus figure could be cuter  but the card is cleverly shaped to create a greater dimension. It can be a nice display on your work desk. 

Sew Cool
Designed and Made by Sam Currie
I feel in love with the bold orange background and the way the designer use the stamp to create a subtle but lovely background. The ribbon on the left could be tied more beautifully, but overall, I like it.

love,

My First Card

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews