Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lions Collection

Hi all,

Today what I have in store for you is Lions Collection.. I make five cards and two bookmarks out of the following:

- PAPER:

1. One 12x 12 Lion patterned paper from Sei Collection
2. Two 12x12 dark yellow paper from Recollections Collection
3. One 12x12 light yellow paper from Recollection Collection for some cards and the insde of the cards

- ACCESSORIES:

1. Martha Stewart Leaves and Flower Stamp and Ink set (for the background)
2. Some ribbons

I took several sets of pictures but none of them turned out excellent. Maybe something is wrong with the computer. Hope you are able to see all the cards alright. Enjoy!











I hope you enjoy it. 

Much love,

My First Card
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews