Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Dearest friends,

My First Card
Followers (31)


Followers (13)


One of the biggest events in 2010 for me is to create this blog and share with you my arts and crafts. DOB of My First Card is November 04, 2010 but this is something I have been wanting for so long since 15 years ago, a place for me to share with you my crafts. I am so happy and thank you so much for all of our support. You took the time to look at my crafts, leave comments, follow me via blogger or Networked blogs to stay updated and most important of all, your love for me and/or my crafts ^_^. You are my inspiration.

Happy New Year to all and all the best wishes to you, your career and your family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews