Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DIY Videos: Octopus Under the Sea

Dearest friends,

When I saw some Sea animals created by Karle, my FB friend, I said to myself that I would be making these one day.



Today is that day ^_^. I give you  Octopus Under the Sea.


I also make my first craft video of how to make this card. Please click on the following link or on the picture of the below video. Enjoy guys!!!



Thank you so much for stopping by. Please leave me some blog love or youtube comment about how the video is. I love to hear what you think about it.

Sweetness,

My First Card

4 comments:

Karle said...

O my gosh I am so touched Thuy. To be an inspiration, its so touching. I love the under the sea card, its great. good job. xoxo

CricutLvr!! said...

Hey Thuy, thanks for coming by!! I love your blog. You have some really cute projects!!! I'm your newest follower!! Make sure you join me Thursday and Friday for some fun blog hops!!
cricutlvr.blogspot.com

The West Lake Review said...

beautiful photo. i enjoy the presentation of your crafts just as much as I enjoy the card itself.

My First Card said...

Dear Cricut Lover, you are so sweet. thank you so much for following my blog. I'm glad you are enjoying all the card creations :) how do i join your blog hop? I went onto your blog but don't know how. Are you in the US? I'm in Vietnam and we are about 10-12 hours apart so I will try to time myself correctly with the blog hop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews